The Project Manager (PM) is expected to support the delivery of health data systems projects and products at Bluesquare. She/he will adhere to and to contribute to the vision, mission and values of Bluesquare. The PM is also expected to contribute to the growth of the organization by sharing knowledge, fostering opportunities and contributing to improving processes and products. The Project Manager will be (preferably) based in Brussels and shall report to the Lead Program Manager.
Health data systems project management
- Analyzing project needs from a data system and software perspective
- Planning and implementing project and product delivery, including identification of required resources
- Configuring data systems, mobile data tool, visualization tools. This requires advanced configuration capabilities of tools, creating user stories, testing and validating features, reviewing and updating data elements and data entries, monitoring application performance
- Monitoring the use of the softwares by the clients
- Monitor rigorously performance of data systems and tools
- Contribute to the company’s processes, procedures and tools (user manual, training material, etc.)
- Communicate internally and with the customer on project progress
- Assisting clients with data management, data use, training
- Providing customer support
Health Data Analysis
- Analysis and advice of the clients data needs and indicators requirements. Provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs for data . Advise clients on best health measurement practices (quality of care, patient exit interviews, patient feedback,…).
- Manipulate health data coming from different sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques to create high value data visualizations (graphs, maps, dashboards )
- Contribute to product design in particular with data and business requirement
- Communicate and blog about interesting data insights
- Master in health care administration, public health, computer science, statistics, business or similar degree
- At least 3-year experience working in managing complex projects including in/with developing countries
- At least 1-year experience working in health care
- Specialization in a vertical such as HIV, Immunization, Malaria, etc. is an asset.
- Understanding of the Global Health actors and ecosystem is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience or strong interest to work with technology such as mobile devices for data collection, DHIS2, tableau, GIS systems.
- Ability to manage complex formulas in excel, pivot tables, develop XLS forms, work with visualization tools with limited guidance, integrating data from varied sources.
- Understanding of data systems and mobile application architecture and design
- Understanding of data structure and data systems integration
- Experience with data analysis and reporting and working knowledge of data visualization software
- Some experience working with integration of multiple data sources from databases/data warehouses
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Team player with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Fluent in English and/or French
- Ability to travel to countries in Africa, Asia and Caribbean
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (for trainings, presentation, blogs)
- Work at the crossroad between public health & technology – using the latter to improve the former
- Join a dynamic & diverse team committed to improve health access & quality, especially for the poorest
- Manage projects impacting the lives of thousands of people
- Get first hand experience on public health in emerging economies through analysis and site visits
- Brainstorm with us on finding solutions to health financing challenges – from incentives to health insurance and cash transfer
Interested candidates should send their CV/bios and and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org