BlueSquare is looking for a Health Data Systems Expert, available full-time starting in January 2017 to be part of a program supporting the health sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
The expert will play a key technical leadership role. He/she will ensure the program delivers a high quality of data improvement interventions, liaise between the Government of DRC, NGOs and the UN family.
- Expertise in working in partnerships with government, INGOs, local NGOs, the UN
- Experience in the strategic and operational management of health programs and provision of technical assistance
- Expert in data control of external delivery organizations focused on the improvement and transformation of health care services in resource poor settings
- Proven understanding of routine health data analysis and/or health information systems
- Experience and expertise in design, management and maintenance of health information systems
- Experience in the key data systems such as DHIS2, IHRIS, RapidPro, MOTECH
- A proven experience in data visualization (and Open Data) would also be of added value
- An understanding of the disease surveillance systems
- Understanding of health care financing
- Experience with Performance Based Financing is an asset
- Fluent in French
- Experience working in Africa
If interested, please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.