As a member of the Product Team and together with the Product Lead you will help setting up and deploying Bluesquare’s products in various projects. Your main objective will be ensuring products are deployed in a timely manner, work as intended and that users get maximum benefits out of them.
- Assist the Product Lead in planning work on products including design of features and product roadmaps, deployment of current and new products, monitoring how current product work, testing, correcting bugs, etc.
- Participate in the development of the products including design of new features, review of existing features, analyses of client needs, coordination with the development team, etc.
- Create documentation (How To, Training material, best practices, etc.) and help keep up-to-date support materials for each of Bluesquare products
- Assist project managers in evaluating and recommending technological and organizational solutions to meet project and customer needs
- Assist project managers in deploying, tracking and maintaining the products
- Train customers, and project managers
- You have a product support/setup experience of 1 to 3 years in the sector of the information and communication technologies
- You take initiative and care about finding solutions to the challenges your customers face
- You have skills in training, you can transmit your knowledge in a clear and precise way
- You are dynamic, organised, autonomous and have integrity
- You have an excellent ability to work as a team and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of data collection tools such as Open Data Kit
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of DHIS2 is an asset
- Knowledge of OpenRBF is an asset
- Oral and written proficiency in English
- Knowledge of French is an asset
- Hold a university degree in computer science or equivalent training in the field of information and communication technologies
- The activity will be carried out in Brussels, Belgium. The position also includes international travel, mainly in developing countries.
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and to work with innovative technologies in the health sector
- Training on usage, and setup of data management platforms
- A fixed-term contract for a full-time assignment of one year with possibilities for extension
Interested candidates should send their CV/bios and a short introduction to email@example.com.
For more information about this position, feel free to write to Elena Ignatova (firstname.lastname@example.org).