We are looking for two (2) product owners to join our team and help us deliver projects focusing on strengthening health data systems for better decision making:
As a Product Owner at Bluesquare you will be the interface between our tech team and clients in the delivery of new features and implementation of projects. You will track and stabilize projects and anticipate clients’ needs. Your main objective will be ensuring products are deployed in a timely manner, work as intended and that users get maximum benefits out of them. As a member of the product team, you will report to the Product Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development of the product including providing the vision, developing roadmap, review of existing features and design of new features and product, monitoring how the product work, coordination with the development team, etc.
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Create documentation (How To, Training material, best practices, etc.) and help keep up-to-date support materials
• Advise project managers in evaluating and recommending technological and organizational solutions to meet project and customer needs
• Support project managers in deploying, tracking and maintaining the products
• Research and analyze the market and client needs
• Follow competitors in the industry
• Train customers, and project managers
• You have a product support/setup experience of 1 to 3 years in the sector of the information and communication technologies
• You take initiative and care about finding solutions to the challenges your customers face
• You have skills in training, you can transmit your knowledge in a clear and precise way
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are dynamic, organized, autonomous and have integrity
• You have an excellent ability to work in a team and excellent communication skills
• Oral and written proficiency in English
• Knowledge of French is an asset
The activity will be carried out in Brussels, Belgium, but we are open to
The position also includes international travel, mainly in developing countries.
• The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team and to work with innovative technologies in the health sector
• Training on usage, and setup of data management platforms
• A fixed-term contract for a full-time assignment of one year with possibilities for extension
Interested candidates should send their CV/bios and a short introduction to email@example.com.
For more information about this position, feel free to write to Elena Ignatova (firstname.lastname@example.org).