Bluesquare is a fast growing technology company focusing on Global Health. Bluesquare’s goal is to help Global Health resources get where it matters the most. We partner with Global Health Funds, national governments, health service purchasers, NGOs, and help them make smarter health investments. Bluesquare’s technologies are in use in more than 30 countries and support +60 different clients, including the World Bank, the WHO, the Global Fund to Fight HIV, TB and Malaria, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, leading NGOs and consultancies.
For more information about who we are: https://bluesquarehub.com/
To lead the development of our US based portfolio in Global Health, in particular with a focus on the USAID market and other US based Global Health Funders, we are seeking a colleague who can leverage these assets and strengths and lead our growth in the US Global Health market.
Positioning Bluesquare as a prominent sub-contractor on many USAID bilateral and global projects where information systems are part of a multi-faceted effort and a prime contractor for projects focused on Bluesquare’s areas of expertise
Role & responsibilities
You will be in charge of:
- Setting up a strategic roadmap for business development
- Monitoring the US market and beyond, and detecting opportunities
- Leading partnerships discussion
- Coordinating tender opportunities
- Contributing to technical and financial offers
- Organizing Bluesquare’s visibility on the US and other markets, among other things, by raising Bluesquare’s profile with USAID, major prime contractors with USAID, and others
You will also contribute to:
- The improvement of sales process management (CRM, ERP)
- The improvement of the service offering improvement
- Sales efforts beyond the US
- The company communication
- The product communication and marketing
- Events and workshops
- The description of standard sales material
You will join a team in which you will interact with:
- A sales manager based in Brussels
- A sales support / assistant based in Brussels / Dakar
- A communication officer (Brussels)
- A senior advisor for the US market (DC)
- Five market segment leads for the technical content of offers and proposals (Brussels)
- The software lead for software product descriptions and updates (Brussels)
- You will directly report to the CEO of the company (Brussels)
- New contract award value
- Win rates
- Bid Gross Margin on new awards
- Indirect budget management
- Team recruitments
- Feedback session
Proven track record successfully winning new projects and growing capabilities and market presence in global health, with focus on US Government acquisition. Proven experience crafting innovative win strategies and proposals. Proven experience building effective teams to position and win new projects.
At least 10 years of business development experience in international development.
Global experience and acuity, including experience in health development in low income countries.
Master’s degree in a health, technology, business or related discipline.
We are seeking an ambitious professional to join a fast growing team of highly skilled technology professionals. You are excited to seize the opportunity, have a vision of growing a US based team, and are accountable for results.
You are comfortable with collaborative environments, remote interactions and digital tools supporting these interactions. You have an entrepreneurial, growth mind-set; constantly seeking new opportunities and better ways of doing things.
- Work at the crossroad between Global Health, Health Financing & Technology – using the latter to improve the former. Join a dynamic & diverse team committed to improving health access & quality, especially for the poorest. Manage projects impacting the lives of thousands of people. Get first-hand experience on public health in emerging economies. Brainstorm with us on finding solutions to health financing challenges – from incentives to health insurance and cash transfer.
- A competitive salary
- A full-time contract
- A freelance contract or a salary contract (to be discussed)
- The possibility for home working and/or renting co-working space
- Starting date: March 1st, 2021
- Deadline to send your application: Sunday 14th February