Secure, reliable hosting services for efficient information systems
Many programs and organizations rely on DHIS2 systems to store and manage vital data used for planning, monitoring, and delivering services. But without a secure, reliable DHIS2 hosting service, problems often arise with erratic periods of system downtime and delays in updating data.
If your DHIS2 system is unavailable or has unreliable connectivity then your team can’t upload, access, or analyze data. This makes it much harder to do your work. As well as reducing productivity, this can lead to lost data or inaccuracies creeping in.
Bluesquare provides a secure, dependable hosting service for your DHIS2 system, and specialized technical support available when you need it. We offer a complete package of software installation and maintenance, technical support, and training.
We draw on our experience of best practice to develop a hosting system and support package that’s optimized for your program or project needs.
How our hosting services keep your information system secure and running smoothly
Bluesquare chooses the most reliable and trusted cloud services for your hosting. To safeguard your ownership of your data, we provide each of our clients with a dedicated database. Our hosting includes domain name and SSL certificate for traffic encryption, which helps to boost security.
We understand how important it is for your data to be available 24/7. So we provide daily backups, constant monitoring, and ongoing updates to hosting size.
We’ll make sure you have the latest version of DHIS2, to maximize your system’s durability, interoperability, and ease of use. And we’ll keep your hosting platform up to date with security upgrades and new patches that fix glitches in operating systems. Doing this helps ensure your hosting services are as secure and efficient as possible.
Our key services
- Setting up DHIS2 hosting platforms, including installing a database server and configuring DHIS2 application
- Configuring your data for initial set-up
- Providing daily back-ups and monitoring of database and applications
- Installing version upgrades and security upgrades
- Troubleshooting ad hoc issues, and advanced technical support if needed
- Setting up and providing training on DHIS2
DHIS2 hosting services: How it works
There are three components to the hosting services we provide:
- Set-up: Our software developers set up your hosting installation and make sure everything’s working. This happens within five days of signing your contract.
- Ongoing support: You choose the level of ongoing support you need to keep your hosting running smoothly. (See section below on Pricing plans).
- Additional support: If you need some extra support in certain areas, such as DHIS2 training or set up, we can help with that too.
Hosting services set-up
We will install and configure your hosting system, and get it up and running. We’ll also make sure all the security settings and access rights are aligned with your needs.
The set-up for all our hosting support includes:
- Installing a dedicated PostgreSQL database server
- Installing a dedicated Linux server to run the DHIS Tomcat servlet
- Configuring the DHIS2 application
We can also configure your data for the initial set-up, if needed.
Ongoing hosting support
We provide the following ongoing support for all our hosting projects:
- Actively monitoring both the database and application server
- Ensuring nightly, external backups of the database servers
- Installing annual version upgrades and all security upgrades
- Responding to ad hoc technical support queries
Additional technical support
Depending on your specific project needs and your in-house technical capabilities, you may need further support in some areas. For instance, we can help with:
- Setting up DHIS2
- Training on using DHIS2
- Providing specific advanced technical support for DHIS2
- Sharing specific best practices on health management information systems that we support internationally
Many of our clients find it convenient to retain a small pool of additional technical support days for each year of hosting. This means your team can draw on these days whenever you need extra assistance.
Pricing plans for DHIS2 hosting services
Bluesquare’s hosting services include an initial one-off set-up fee plus an ongoing monthly service charge.
For the DHIS2 hosting set-up, you’ll pay a one-off fee of 250 EUR.
Then, we’ll help you choose the right monthly plan for the level of ongoing support you need. We offer three monthly plans to suit different numbers of users and projects.
And, if you need any occasional support for additional tasks, we’ll give you a customized quote based on your needs.
Looking for a secure, reliable hosting service to keep your information systems running smoothly?
Contact Martin to discuss how Bluesquare can support you with hosting services to keep your data safe, up to date, and available whenever you need it.